Who we are
Our website address is: https://continentalammo.com.
What processing activities are covered?
Personal Information We Collect
As part of our service, we collect and process the following personal information:
- Account Information: When you register as a user on our Website, we collect your email address, password, name, physical address, and other relevant details required for account creation.
- Freelancer and Talent Information: If you are a freelancer or talent seeking to offer your services through our platform, we collect additional information such as skills, work history, years of experience, telephone number, work samples, professional profile links (e.g., LinkedIn, GitHub), resume, and an audio cover letter.
- Background Check and Identity Verification: For freelancers and talent, we may conduct background checks and identity verification to ensure the safety and security of our community.
- Client Information: If you are a client seeking services from our freelancers or talent, we may collect information necessary to facilitate the hiring process.
Please note that we do not require or encourage the provision of another person’s personal information.
How Do We Process Personal Information?
As a data controller, we process your personal information for the following purposes:
- Account Management: To create and manage your user account on our Website.
- Service Provision: To facilitate communication and provide services between freelancers or talent and clients.
- Safety and Security: To conduct background checks and identity verification for freelancers and talent to ensure a safe community.
- Analytics: To analyze user behavior, improve our services, and optimize user experience.
- Legal Compliance: To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Who is Responsible for Your Personal Information?
If you are a user in the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA), Continental Ammo acts as a data controller and is responsible for implementing data protection principles and safeguarding your personal information in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We do not share your personal information with third parties unless required by law or for the purpose of providing our services to you. If any sharing is necessary, it will be conducted in compliance with applicable laws and with your consent.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not provide any personal information on our Website. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will take steps to promptly delete such information from our records.
As a user, you have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- Access: You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- Rectification: You can request the correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
- Erasure: You may request the deletion of your personal information under certain circumstances.
- Objection: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- Data Portability: You can request the transfer of your personal information to another data controller.